FlixBus India Pvt. Ltd., (CIN: U72100KA2020FTC132764) a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at We Work, 5th Floor, DLF Two Horizon Centre, DLF Phase 5, Sector 43, Gurugram – 122002, India-
1. Information Collection
- We may collect information including but not limited to the following about you and your use of the FlixBus Platform in order to create a better, more personalized experience for you or for internal research purposes: Your name, email address, address, date of birth, telephone number, a password selected by you, and data that may be selected or entered by you through the FlixBus Platform. Furthermore, we may collect your payment and financial information which will be stored by our third party payment processors.
- We may track certain information about users of the FlixBus Platform including but not limited to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, click patterns, etc.), your mobile device’s unique ID number, your mobile device’s geographic location while the FlixBus Platform is running, your computer’s IP address, technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system), your preferences and settings (time zone, language, privacy preferences, product preferences, etc.), the URL of the last web page you visited before coming to one of our sites, the buttons, controls and ads you clicked on (if any), how long you used the Platform.
2. Use of Information
You agree that we may use your information in the following ways:
- to provide our services to you,
- To enable us to create a better, more personalized experience for you based on your individual usage habits, analyze usage of the FlixBus Platform and disclose aggregated statistics, improve our content and service offerings, aid in our monetization efforts, and customize our Platform’s content, layout and services. This may include migrating your information to other platforms owned by us. We also use the information we collect about you to review and investigate your activities or transaction on the FlixBus Platform, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce the agreements/terms of service that govern the provision of our services to you.
- We may use your correspondence with us, information posted by you for publication on the FlixBus Platform for promotional, sales or any use that we consider appropriate, whether submitted via email, or posted on the FlixBus Platform.
- We may disclose any information in response to a legal request such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand, to investigate or report illegal activity, or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a partnership or a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
We have established both physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. However, the internet is an open system, and we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information submitted to the FlixBus Platform. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
5. Third Party Websites
6. Law Enforcement
7. Commercial and Non-Commercial Communications
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications and emails. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying us that you no longer wish to receive such communications. Once notified, we will endeavour to remove you from our database immediately.
8. Third-Party Access to Your Information
9. Cookies and Tracking